Saturday, March 14, 2009



Phew! We are so very tired. Don´t remember when we have walked so much. We went walking last night in central Munich -Alstadt, the old town. Great place to walk around, shop, eat and see really really old buildings. Started Saturday off the same way as we wanted to see it in daylight. Plus the glockenspiel in the Neues Rathaus moves everyday at 11:00 am and we wanted to see it do it´s thing. So we spent hours walking around again in old town seeing new things. I love the markets with all the fresh food vendors. We bought some yummy raspberries. We saw so many smart cars that we had to take a picture of one of them. You really don´t see cars that are much bigger. I think we might have seen two cars bigger than a small sedan. The rest of the day was spent at Dachau. What can I say about it other than the horridness is so incomprehensible. Tomorrow it is off to Neuschwanstein Castle and Lindau.

No comments:

Post a Comment