We left Lindau and headed into the black forest. Our destinations were two small towns where the first cuckoo clocks were built. We went into the Haus der 1000 Uhren (house of 1000 clocks). I didn't count them, but I am sure there were at least that many. Kept thinking I should buy one, but just didn't think it would fit into my Alaskan house. Triberg is another small town tucked away from other cities - loved it.
Tony had his fun on the autobahn. He got to drive 135 mph. Thank goodness he didn't drive that fast the entire time. I didn't mind 100 mph, but anything over that was scary. Luckily for me Tony was happy creeping along at 100 most of the way.
Tony had his fun on the autobahn. He got to drive 135 mph. Thank goodness he didn't drive that fast the entire time. I didn't mind 100 mph, but anything over that was scary. Luckily for me Tony was happy creeping along at 100 most of the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment